Vita Dental Spa offers an extensive range of NHS and Private Dental Services. We are continually striving to update our skills and knowledge to stay at forefront of the latest techniques and teachings, to improve and to increase the range of services we provide
What are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is a form of cosmetic dentistry used to replace missing teeth for a natural look and feel. They are surgically placed below the gums over a series of appointments. The procedure involves attaching the implants to the jawbone and gum tissue to become a stable base for one or more custom artificial replacement teeth, called dental crowns. To be able to have dental implants, you will need to have healthy gums and adequate bone to support a secure implant.
- They look and feel like having healthy, natural teeth.
- Implants are built to last and are a long term solution.
- They will help to restore your natural face shape and smile.
- It will help improve your ability to eat and speak properly again.
What Will Your Dentist Do During an Implant?
- A dental implant is usually carried out in stage parts, consisting mainly of two parts, the ‘screw or post’ acting as the root of the tooth, and the crown.
- The first part will be surgically placing your implant to the surrounding bone.
- The crown is then attached to the post.
- Once fitted, these components provide the foundation for long-term support of crowns, bridges or dentures.
Follow On Care
After a dental implant procedure, you will be advised to only have cold drinks and to try not to eat until after the anaesthetic has worn off. Hot drinks and food should be avoided for the first day after the implant surgery. For further information, ask the dentist or speak to the receptionist by calling us on 01382 530060
The Inman Aligner is a simple and hassle-free way of straightening your front teeth.
It is fast, very safe and great value compared to other systems and it provides a real alternative to traditional clear braces
What is an Inman Aligner?
The Inman Aligner is a simple removable appliance used to align front teeth quickly and safely. It’s ideal as a stand alone treatment or to prealign teeth prior to more cosmetic options such as bonding or minimal veneers. Most cases are completed in 6-16 weeks because it is removable it can easily fit into your lifestyle.
How does it work?
The Inman Aligner has Nickel Titanium coil springs that power two aligner bows that gently oppose each other, this guides the teeth into their new position. These gentle forces are active over a large range of movement; this is why the Inman Aligner works quickly and efficiently. The images below shows you how the inner bow pushes forward, while the outer bow pulls back on the front teeth.
What’s involved in Treatment with Inman Aligner?
- Your initial appointment will determine if the Inman Aligner is suitable for you.
- Impressions are needed so that the lab can fabricate your custom made Inman Aligner.
- We will then carry out an initial fitting of the Aligner.
- You should wear the Aligner 16-20 hours a day
- You will come in for regular Inman checks every 2-3 weeks.
- As with other orthodontic treatment, after treatment is completed with the Inman Aligner, retention is recommended for life to prevent relapse. Retention can come in the form of a lingually bonded retainer or an Essix retainer.
Why choose Inman Aligner
- Achieve great results using just one appliance
- Fast results
- Safe and gentle alignment treatment
- Removed and inserted as easily as a retainer
What Is Six Month Smiles Short Term Orthodontic Treatment?
Six Month Smiles short term orthodontic treatment is a modern twist on tried-and-true orthodontics. There is little debate within the orthodontic community that braces are the most widely used and most effective method to give patients straight, healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. Six Month Smiles has taken the best aspects of braces and modified the treatment and the materials to give adults a common-sense, cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle. Here is what makes Six Month Smiles so innovative …
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok® clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are barely visible
- Use of braces has shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall orthodontic treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
- Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers
Why choose Philips Zoom?
Are you self-conscience about smiling due to have having yellow or stained-looking teeth? If so, then you might wish to consider a Teeth Whitening treatment? At Vita Dental Spa, we offer the Philips Zoom, which will whiten your teeth up to six shades; it’s also completely safe! It will also leave you with a dazzling smile, you would normally only see in Hollywood.
How it works
Our whitening procedure has been perfected through years of experience to give you the whitest teeth. Your gums are carefully protected with a special covering before we apply our unique hydrogen peroxide whitening gel. Hydrogen peroxide breaks down the molecular bonds making up stains on and in your teeth. The intense light of the Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed Whitening LED Accelerator shining on the whitening gel makes the process work even faster, improving whitening results by as much as 40%
- Teeth Whitening brightens the teeth.
- It will give you greater confidence and feel better about yourself.
- Whiter teeth are associated with beauty and a healthier lifestyle.
A Whiter smile is a healthy smile
With Philips Zoom a whiter smile is also a healthier smile. Our products are all safe and applied by our professional staff.
What is it?
Denplan Care is a comprehensive preventive and restorative oral healthcare plan.
What does it include?
- Dental check-ups (as clinically necessary)
- Dental hygiene visits (as clinically necessary)
- Dental x-rays
- Necessary fillings
- Necessary extractions
- Periodontal treatment
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Crowns, dentures and bridgework (excluding lab fees)
- Root canal treatment (optional)
Why choose Denplan Care?
- Treatment is completed to a private standard
- Budget for your routine and restorative oral care needs
- Helps you prevent dental problems before they start
- Includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance)
Monthly fee starts from £15.
‘We have a list of our other dental treatments’
- Amalgam fillings
- White fillings
- Root canal treatments
- Tooth aligners/Orthodontics
- Dentures and prosthetics
- Sports mouth guards
- Night guards / Bruxism / Anti snoring devices
- TMJ Splints
- Periodontal (Gum) treatments
- Minor oral surgery and tooth extractions
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Children dentistry
You can also use our contact form.
26 -28 High Street
Tue 9am - 7.30pm
Wed 11am - 7.30pm
Thur 9am - 5.30pm
Fri 9am -5.30pm
Sat 9am - 5pm
If you have a problem outside our opening hours, please see the emergency plan.