The Inman Aligner is a simple and hassle-free way of straightening your front teeth.
It is fast, very safe and great value compared to other systems and it provides a real alternative to traditional clear braces
What is an Inman Aligner?
The Inman Aligner is a simple removable appliance used to align front teeth quickly and safely. It’s ideal as a stand alone treatment or to prealign teeth prior to more cosmetic options such as bonding or minimal veneers. Most cases are completed in 6-16 weeks because it is removable it can easily fit into your lifestyle.
How does it work?
The Inman Aligner has Nickel Titanium coil springs that power two aligner bows that gently oppose each other, this guides the teeth into their new position. These gentle forces are active over a large range of movement; this is why the Inman Aligner works quickly and efficiently. The images below shows you how the inner bow pushes forward, while the outer bow pulls back on the front teeth.
What’s involved in Treatment with Inman Aligner?
- Your initial appointment will determine if the Inman Aligner is suitable for you.
- Impressions are needed so that the lab can fabricate your custom made Inman Aligner.
- We will then carry out an initial fitting of the Aligner.
- You should wear the Aligner 16-20 hours a day
- You will come in for regular Inman checks every 2-3 weeks.
- As with other orthodontic treatment, after treatment is completed with the Inman Aligner, retention is recommended for life to prevent relapse. Retention can come in the form of a lingually bonded retainer or an Essix retainer.
Why choose Inman Aligner
- Achieve great results using just one appliance
- Fast results
- Safe and gentle alignment treatment
- Removed and inserted as easily as a retainer